Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hooked Too is now in print

Yes, it's true. You can visit my website and click the link to find Hooked Too on Amazon.

I will be at the 2015 Artfest in LaPlata on June 13th. I will have all 6 books available if you would like a signed copy. Remember, if you have a reader, you can get them for $2.99 on Amazon.

I am working on getting a PayPal button on the website for those who wish to order directly from me.  It's slightly cheaper unless you wait until Amazon reduces the cost.

This will be the last one published this year as I need to concentrate on sales.

I will, however continue to write during this time. I want to release Janie's Got It Good, Book 4 sometime next year. I am also working on another romance.

Will provide an update when I can. Until then, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment