Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year and more

Hello to all who read my blog.

Hope everyone had a safe and joyful holiday season. Let's hope the new year brings blessings, prosperity, and happy times.

As you know, I've been on recess for several months to take care of other things. I've promised myself that once January arrived, I would get back to writing. Today is that day.

For right now, I've dedicated Tuesdays and Thursdays to writing. I have to have a schedule, otherwise, I would let life get in my way.

As I get back into the swing of things, I'll make an extra effort to update my blog more often.

The story I will begin work on will be called "Beautiful Soul", which will be about Kitty Langford, a practicing nurse from northern Virginia who moves to Ashland, Virginia after the breakup with her fiancĂ©. When she moves to Ashland, she is in an uncertain place in her life. The breakup has left a hole in her that she isn't sure she can repair. Her maternal aunt and her husband had left her their home when they both died within months of each other over a year ago. At first, she seeks the home as a refuge while she searches for herself and her future. Yet, when she first gets a look at the neighborhood, she believes she, and her relatives, have gotten her all wrong. The town is small and quaint; she's used to the hustle and bustle of northern Virginia. And the house is in need of repair as much as she is. But she decides to stay and see how the house, and herself, will look after some TLC.

Stay tuned for more to come. 

And, as always, thank you goes out to those of you who support me and other indie writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment