Wednesday, December 16, 2020

 Hello once again.

Lately, I have been taking a lot of pictures during my husband and my morning walks. We've been going to a local walking/biking trail with plenty of color: wildflowers, water, animals, and insects.

Since I am a member of our local Arts Alliance, I've recently been submitting a few of those photos for consideration when the Alliance has Temporary Gallery displays around the Tri-County area.

I currently have one permanent one purchased by the Community Bank of Tri-County - Charlotte Hall; two pictures in the temporary gallery at the Community Bank of Tri-County - Waldorf branch. 

My life is still busy, but I will try to post updates about the submissions here. If you are interested, you can view many of my photos on Flickr, just type in the name Patricia Harrington.

No comments:

Post a Comment