Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nothing new

It's been a while since I've had time to post anything. Have been spending much of my time doing things around the house. Most of my writing time is spent on editing finished manuscripts.

I have about seven finished stories that need major editing before I can even submit them to a Literary Agent. This seems to be one of the longest processes.

I am concentrating on two different stories, trying to get them spruced up enough to submit. This will give me three stories to work with. I'm hoping one of the three will be good enough to be accepted by an agent.

Once that process begins, I hope to return to the three or four stories that have been put on the back burner. I'm anxious to get back to writing them.

Not sure if anyone has found this blog or cares, but, for now, this is it for now. I hope to get back more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment