Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Latest Update

Again, I've fallen behind on posting.

I've been busy of course, but also tweaking one of my finished stories with hopes of getting it e-published. I've also worked on a short story I want to enter into the contest again this year.

Plus, I have another story in the works with the working title "Indy Digs In" which may change over time. For instance one story I have finished which was originally Darn Hormones has been changed to Hooked. This is the one I hope to get e-published. I just need some help with the process. Will post a snippet here.

Indy Digs In is about a woman Indiana Jones except her name is India and she is a paleontologist digging in the red dirt of northern Arizona.

My Janie & Aleck stories, which were my very first stories are still on the back burner. I've learned a lot since then so I will be doing some re-writing on them. Gail Warnings is also on a low simmer while Indy burns in my brain.

I know no one reads these but hopefully I'll be able to see my own progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment