Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The latest

Geez, I can't believe it's been so long since I posted here.

I took a mental vacation and am now getting back to my writing. I have recently redone the book covers on the Janie's Got series, books one and two (see below). It is a test to see if sales increase with the new look. I've gotten several opinions prior to resubmitting to the POD company. When approved, I will order one each to see how they look in the real world before actually ordering more.

I have been working on the Hooked sequel; taking breaks when I run into a mental block. This has pushed my schedule way behind. I had intended to release one more book this year, but it doesn't appear as if I will make it.

On November 22, 2014, I will do another Local Authors event at the Booknuts Book Store in White Plains, MD. This seems to be one of the few avenues I've had this year to actually market by books. If it wasn't for family and friends, I wouldn't be doing as well as I am.

I desperately want to get the Hooked sequel and Janie Three done so I can move on to several other stories waiting patiently on the back burner.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment