Sunday, December 28, 2014

Merry Christmas and a (almost) Happy New Year.

We had a wonderful time with family and the weather has been mild. Fingers crossed it stays that way into January and February, which tend to be our worst weather months.

Needless to say, it has been an interesting year. Now that the holiday preparations are over, and as soon as Christmas decorations are down and away, I can get back to working on stories waiting for my attention.

I'm happy to report that I have finished the first draft of Hooked Too, the sequel to Hooked. Over the next few days, while I'm off for a holiday break, I plan to go through and edit and add details where needed. If all goes well, I hope to have it out to the editor in January. I look forward to that so that I can get back to work on book 3 of the Janie's Got series.

There is a plan in the works for a possible Southern Maryland Book Festival in the fall of 2015. I want to have these two books finished before then so that they can be added to my inventory. I will have a lot to do before that to ensure I'm prepared for a big book event.

That is all on the update this time.

I hope you have a wonderful 2015.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment