Saturday, July 16, 2016

Good news

Hello Blog world!

Wanted to share some good news with you.

I recently received an email from the library telling me that, "your book, Janie's Got It Bad has been selected to be one of our featured books for the August 20th Local Author's Reception at Waldorf West Library at 2 pm".

This is, both, exciting and scary for me. I know that the library will highlight my book on their website and in the flyers; however, I'm not sure what else will be required. I've been attending this event for 4 years, I think, and never hoped...but maybe now my name is getting out there and this means the public will demand more of my writing.

Need to get busy. Plus, I will have to spruce up my biography and get a good publicity shot of myself and work up an 'elevator speech' to present at the reception. 

At the same time, I'll continue working toward getting Bugs on the Windshield done in time for the Virginia Book Festival in 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment