Thursday, October 11, 2012

Latest News

On Saturday, Oct. 6, we went to Collingswood, NJ for their annual book fair. It proved to be a long day.

We (husband and oldest granddaughter and I) left late and got there later than planned. The writers club prez had some problems and couldn't make it...thus I was without a table or chair or tent, etc. that she said she would bring. Fortunately, she and I talked and she said one of the other members was already there and would have a place available at his table. 

The place was busy. They had 5 or 6 blocks blocked off with the streets filled with vendors. 

Sorry to say, I did not sell any books (there were so many other book sellers there) but I did get some ideas on how to improve sales on the ebooks. Thus, I came up with the following:

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: I will be offering a Special between Thanksgiving and New Year = Hooked for 99¢. 

We left at 2 in order to grab some lunch before making the 3 hour trip back home. 

This Saturday, Oct. 13, I will be at the Charles County Local Authors Reception at the new Waldorf library from 1 - 3. Then a break before another book signing (with new book, Janie's Got A New Job) at the Blue Crabs FallFest on the 27th. 

That will be it until I can plan another book signing at the Booknuts book store in White Plain, MD. I will be receiving my order of Janie hard copies around the 22nd and will need a venue for sales. 

Til next time...read and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment