Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Second Romance Published

I have just uploaded Janie's Got A New Job to Amazon-Kindle. An order for hard copies has been placed, but it will take two weeks to get delivery.

I will not be selling books through Barnes and Noble. Due to low sales of Hooked, I never received royalties from them. If sales pick up, or I have enough requests to sell Janie's story through that website, only then will I put it and future books on their site.

On Saturday, September 29th, I had my first book signing event at Booknuts in White Plains, MD. The owners are working to have a local author's event each month to introduce new and upcoming authors.  It was a good event and an easy one for my first official outing.

I will now begin to prepare Book Two of Janie's Got for publishing next year. I am also working on Gail Warnings, about the four elderly witches. I hope that will be ready for 2013 publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment