Thursday, April 25, 2013

Janie Two is off to the editor

I finally sent Book Two off to my editor. As you know I self-publish, so I use a local person who happens to be a member of the same writers club ~ The Life Journeys Writers Club. This is another example of how we support each other.

It will take several more months to get all of the editing and fixes done before the book can go to print, but I am anxious to get it done. My other stories are calling me back.

Below is the write up that will appear on the back cover (once I get that done) and also appears on my website.


Janie Montgomery is settling into her new job as a tag and title agent. She's even managed to make peace with the fact that handsome private investigator, Alexander Drake, works next door. Even though she is struggling with getting her own business off the ground, she finds herself helping Aleck more and more. 

While she has every intention of doing her best, she finds herself pulled back to Edenton, repeatedly, when her family arrives unexpectedly. First, her parents arrive from Hawaii during one ride-along, then, her brother arrives several days later.

Then to top it off, when Aleck has to go out of town for a few days, she even volunteers to watch his dog, Puddles, the same dog that tripped her up in the park. She considers she must be crazy to take on a hyper little mutt when she owns a cat named Joey. But she was taught to help your neighbor, even a handsome PI who makes her heart trip over itself.

Aleck believes she has a knack for PI work, but even when she manages to help Aleck solve his latest case, Janie wonders if she only has a knack for trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment